Holy Kailash - Mansarovar Heli Yatra (Ex-Kathmandu, via Nepalganj)
11 Days Kailash-Mansarovar Yatra in Tibet
The twin destinations - Holy Mount Kailash and the calm waters of The Lake Manasarovar, considered the most sacred and revered pilgrimage for Hindus, Jains and Buddhists - in the southwestern part of Tibet.According to legend, you have to be called by the divine to perform The Kailash - Manasarovar Parikarma. The first Heli Yatra was experimented in The Year 2000 for The Sahara family from Indore.
We have teamed up to provide a complete & professional service.
|Best time of Yatra:||May,June & August,September|
|Duration:||11 Days Holy Kailash - Mansarovar Yatra|
|Maximum Altitude:||5700 mtr (during 2nd day of Kailash Parikrama)|
|Accommodation:||4/5 Star Hotel in Kathmnadu & Best available Hotel/Guest House in Kathmandu/Tibet.|
|Starting/Ending point:||Kathmandu (Capital of Nepal)|
|Transportation:||Tourist Bus depending on group size and your requirement.|
|Food in Yatra:||100% Vegetarian food cooked by our Sherpa cook. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)|
|Group Size:||Minimum 17+ pax|
|Yatra Highlights:||Holy dip in Lake Mansarovar, Puja around Mansarovar and Parikrama of Lake Mansarovar. Mt. Kailash Darshan and 3 days Kailash Kora (Parikrama)|
Holy Kailash � Mansarovar Heli Yatra
Day 01 Arrive Kathmandu (1300m)
Day 02 Kathmandu sightseeing. Afternoon fly to Nepalganj. (450m)
Day 03 Nepalganj-Simikot (2950m) by flight. Overnight stay.
Day 04 Simikot-Hilsa by charter Helicopter, than to Purang/Taklakot (3700m)
Day 05 Drive to Lake Mansarovar (4560m). Holy dip and Mansarovar Lake Parikrama.
Day 06 Early morning puja at Holy Mansarovar Lake. Later trek to Asthapad. (optional).
Day 07 Drive to Darchen, Yamadwar & start trek to Dirapuk (4860m)
Day 08 Trek to Dolmala-pass and than till Zuthul Puk (4760m)
Day 09 End of Trek upto Darchen and drive to Taklakot. Overnight at Hilsa.
Day 10 Hilsa-Simikot by Helicopter than to Nepalganj and Kathmandu.
Day 11 Depart Kathmandu.
**End of Kailash Mansarovar Heli Yatra**
IMPORTANT NOTES :
It is strongly advised, each yatri to keep minimum 1 or 2 extra days extra to overcome any delays due to nature of travel.
There is always a possibility of change/delay in the schedule.
The Tour Operator or any of its partners shall not he held responsible/liable for any such delays.
Any extra cost occurred has to be paid by the clients.
Kailash Yatra Club keeps all the rights to change the Itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any unforeseen reason.
The Group members should follow the itinerary strictly.
The entire Group will enter & exit together as per the schedule.
YATRA COST (Group Joining Basis)
FOR NON-INDIAN PASSPORT HOLDERS
USD3150 Per Person on twin sharing basis(applicable for minimum 17+ pax)
Extra USD 150 Per Person (applicable for American Passport Holders)
*Indian Passport holders may contact us for INR price.
- Arrival/Departure transfers in Kathmandu.
- Twin sharing accommodation with all meals in 4Star hotel in Kathmandu.
- Twin sharing accommodation with all meals in Nepalganj.
- One night in Simikot (basic dormitory room with common bathroom) with all meals.
- One half day sightseeing of Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu-Nepalganj-Kathmandu by Air.
- Nepalganj-Simikot-Nepalganj by Air.
- Charter Helicopter flight from Simikot-Hilsa-Simikot. (5 – 6 person at a time + 10kg baggage per person)
- Transport by Tourist Bus in Tibet upto Mansarovar and Eco Buses from Mansarovar to and Yamdwar as per the group size/Truck for luggage.
- Nepali team leader and Sherpa team.
- English speaking Tibetan Guide, Chinese visa fee.
- Well experienced trek staff/Sherpa team along with cook and helpers.
- Freshly cooked 100% veg. food during Kailash yatra.
- Yaks & Yak men for luggage during Kailash Kora (parikrama).
- Visa and necessary permits.
- First aid-kit, Oxygen support, Pulse Oxymetre.
- Upper Humla permit fee for clients and Helicopter Landing.
- Porter cost in Hilsa.
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- Airfare Home – Kathmandu – Home.
- Asthapad tour by vehicle / Sherpa team.
- Extra accommodation cost in Nepalganj, Simikot and Hilsa due to flight delay/cancellation due to any reason.
- All beverages during trip and in Kathmandu, Nepalganj & Simikot.
- Extra room bills due to flight delays / due to weather conditions.
- Stick and a water bottle.
- Photography charges and Telephone calls.
- Travel insurance.
- Evacuation cost in the event of sickness or emergency.
- Expenses of personal nature. (Horse riding during Kailash Parikrama).
- Domestic excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
- Hot spring fee at Chui Gompa.
- Tipping to support staff and guide.
Packing List (Yatries must carry with them)
- A small day pack. (Back pack for personal items)
- Enough clothing for the whole Yatra. Do not over load your bag.
- Any regular medicines that you take
- Toiletries' kit (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, towels etc).
- Water bottle / Thermos/ Flask for hot water (2 liters).
- Sports shoes & Trekking boots (light weight & comfortable for walking)
- Woolen socks (around 4 pairs).
- Wool/thermal long underwear (comfortable dress for Parikrama).
- Monkey cap
- Underpants (3 or 4).
- Gloves. Dust mask
- Sun lotion cream. Lip guard
- Nuts, Biscuits, Dry fruits, Powder juice.
- Rain wear (Umbrella or Raincoat)
- Torchlight /flashlight / Candle / Matchsticks
Note : Ladies should carry a pair of Kurta Surwal / Pants for the Parikrama
Also advised to bring:
- Glucose & Electral packets which is good for instant energy.
- Dry fruits, juice powder, candy, canned or packed food, nuts and biscuits etc.
*please do not carry unnecessary items and/or valuables.
- Down Jacket (to be returned after Holy Kailash Yatra)
- Duffel Bag, (may be taken away after Holy Kailash Yatra)
- Sleeping Bag, (to be returned after Holy Kailash Yatra)
- A certificate of Kailash Yatra Parikrama.
Health Guidance:All Pilgrims (Yatri) are advised to prepare for this Holy Kailash - Mansarovar yatra well before six months of Yatra date. As a preparation yatri should walk minimum 3 - 5 km daily. Besides walking jogging, running, swimming and joining a health club OR Yoga (under a perfect Yoga Teacher) will be additional activities which helps a lot to perform Holy Kailash Yatra (parikrama) successfully.
Fitness Certificate:A fitness certificate, issued by a doctor (MBBS) is mandatory at the time of booking OR one month before the Yatra Date. Along with fitness certificate, please also submit:
- TMT test report.
- Blood Haemogram
- ECG Report.
- Scan copy of passport (first page & last page with address) by e-mail.
- Doctor Certificate with TMT, Blood Hemogram & ECG. (may be submitted 15 days before travel date)
- 50% of total cost as advance with the passport copy (if booked minimum 30 days before travel date). (15%non refundable)
Mode of Payment:
- Cash or Cheque may be deposited in our Bank within India. (contact us for our Bank Details)
- Credit Card. (all major credit cards acceptable through our online payment gateway) (contact us if you prefer to pay by credit card)
- 50% payment must be deposited 30 days before Arrival Date in Kathmandu.
- Balance may be paid 15 days before travel date.
- Minimum Cancellation, 15% of Yatra Cost.
- 21 days before travel date, 30% of the yatra cost.
- 15 days before travel date, 50% of the yatra cost.
- Less than 15 days, no refund allowed.